We at Bristow Property Group have always prided ourselves with our customer service, and we believe that an on-going management service is equally important.
Whether between landlord and tenant or landlord and local services, maintaining a good relationship is vital. Should any management issues arise, they need to be addressed quickly, efficiently and proactively.
We have a variety of different services to offer our clients to ensure the upkeep of your property throughout busy day to day lives. We can tailor any ‘management package’ to suit individuals requirements, from helping with maintenance repairs and key holding, to a whole spectrum of property care and preservation.
Bristow Property Group (BPG) – Property Management
At BPG we understand that managing a property can sometimes feel like a full-time job. Our Property Management team is on hand to help – taking care of everything from day-to-day admin to more serious
one-off emergencies. If you choose BPG’s Property Management Service, you will be employing a multilingual, professional property team, who will be your main point of contact on a day-to-day basis and will, via ongoing support, do everything they can to ensure our services are personalised to meet your specific requirements. With over 30 years’ experience of managing Sotogrande properties, we are aware that for either the sales or rental market, when a property is well managed, this both protects & helps maximise the return on your investment. Additionally, corporate tenants prefer well maintained, managed properties for their ease and efficiency, and whether you have one property or a large property investment portfolio, we have a dedicated, experienced team to ensure that both your property and tenants are in safe, professional hands.
A taste of what our Property Management service includes:
• Key holding. A full set of keys will be held to ensure access to the property at any time.
• Acting as a point-of-contact for owner/tenants.
• Full weekly interior & exterior inspections
• Payment of utilities and payment of bills service – garden/pool, electric, water, local taxes. Should an
owner pay directly our team are available to assist with any local banking issues.
• Provision of monthly statements covering property expenses, rent received.
• Day-to-day management and maintenance of any staff including maids, garden & pool personnel.
• 24-hour emergency service.
• Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted and competitively
• Rent collection, including ground rent and service charge payment.
• Deposit collection and holding.
• Pre-tenancy property visits and preparation, including two visits per annum.
• Arranging inventories.
• Dealing with insurance claims.
• Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal.
• Access to BPG refurbishment service.*
• Providing advice on legislation and ensuring legal compliance.
• Organising and negotiating end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns.
• Our marketing & advertising is extensive and each property is carefully placed to attract maximum
• All of our properties have individual online calendars that we manage in conjunction with any existing
• Our Property Management Service is available either in conjunction with our letting service, or as a
*Additional fees apply.
We Manage Villas and Apartments in Sotogrande
Each property has a custom-made management service, with a focus on personal customer care, whether this is for homeowners, landlords or vacant homes. We can cater for small studio apartments, large villas or apartments.
Please contact us for more information.